Best basic setting and sensitivity setting for pubg mobile. Pro setting and sensitivity setup in pubg mobile. Mortal and dynamo basic and sensitivity setting in pubg mobile. sidtalk.
Best setting and sensitivity setting for pubg mobile
In this article, I gonna show the best basic setting and sensitivity setting. Which is used by Pro players including Hydra dynamo, soul mortal, and more. So let’s start with the basic setting for the basic setting always enable peak and fire and peak and scope with a tap.
Watch this video for more information and Their setting gameplay.
hope after watching this video you get clear about the basic setting. Mortal and dynamo basic and sensitivity setting in pubg mobile Now let’s talk about sensitivity setting
PUBG Mobile has several sensitivity settings that players can adjust to suit their playstyle and preferences. The main settings that can be adjusted are the following:
- Basic Sensitivity: This controls the overall sensitivity of the game and affects all aspects of the game including movement, aiming, and shooting.
- Scope Sensitivity: This controls the sensitivity when using scoped weapons such as rifles and sniper rifles. This setting is independent of the basic sensitivity setting.
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: These settings control the sensitivity when using the different types of sights and aim assists.
- Gyroscope: If your device supports it, this setting allows you to use the built-in gyroscope to control your aim instead of touch controls.
- Vehicle Sensitivity: This setting controls the sensitivity when driving vehicles.
- 2x Scope, 3x Scope, 4x Scope, and 6x Scope: These settings control the sensitivity when using the different levels of scopes that are available in the game.
- FPP Camera: This setting controls the sensitivity of the camera when playing in first-person perspective mode.
It is recommended to start with a lower sensitivity and gradually increase it over time as you become more comfortable with the game. Sensitivity settings are a matter of personal preference, so it’s important to experiment and find the settings that work best for you.
Also, make sure that you are using the right grip for your device, whether it’s claw grip, palm grip or fingertip grip, it’s important to use the grip that you are most comfortable with to get the best results.