GFX Tool helps to increase the Smoothness and Texture of BGMI and Pubg Mobile. Download and Enjoy the 60FPS in Pubg Mobile.
What is GFX Tool for Pubg?
GFX Tool helps to Optimize the graphics Setting for Low-end Device users and helps them to play Pubg Mobile Smoothly Even on Low-End devices. GFX Tool is a free utility launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth gameplay. Pubg Mobile has Recently Rolled out its 2.1 Update for All Users.
Features of GFX Tool for PUBG
- Change resolution: You can change the Resolution of Your Mobile Device for Pubg Mobile. If your Device lags a lot, then Simply Low the Resolution of your Device and then the game will Work Smoothy.
- Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels: With the Help of the GFX Tool, You can Unlock the 60 Fps, 90 Fps, and 120 Fps of Pubg Mobile and BGMI.
- Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows: GFX Tool Provides Extreme and Advenced Setting Options for You to fully Customize your Game.
- And many more other useful options
All game versions are supported.
How to use GFX Tool
- Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool.
- Choose your version of your game (BGMI, BGMI or Any other Version).
- Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
- Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game.
Best GFX Setting for PUBG Mobile / BGMI
- Select Version: 2.1
- Resolution: 1024×576
- Graphics: Smooth
- FPS: 60FPS
- Anti-Aliasing: Disable
- Style: Colorful
- Rendering Quality: Low
- Light Effect: Disable
- GPU Optimization: Disable
- Water Reflection: Disable
- Save Controls: Enalble
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for specific games.This application is not associated in any way with other brands and developers.